06/08/09 cw700-800 files posted do not work

Status
Not open for further replies.

EHG

The files for the cw700 & 800 do not work - I have tested the 700 myself and others have tried the 800 still getting scrambled channels 122 - 300-303-318 and ppv

EHG

THAT IS NOT CORRECT - Just verified that there have been no loses from yesterday as far as channels migrating to n3 - The files for cw700-800 on most sites are not working - some the archive is corrupt and on others they do unzip but the channels remained scrambled - apparently there is a cw700 fix out it is a 3 file pkg of 2 bins and 1 patch and is apparently working from what i've been told - now i just have to find it and see for myself

ricklbert

THAT IS NOT CORRECT - Just verified that there have been no loses from yesterday as far as channels migrating to n3 - The files for cw700-800 on most sites are not working - some the archive is corrupt and on others they do unzip but the channels remained scrambled - apparently there is a cw700 fix out it is a 3 file pkg of 2 bins and 1 patch and is apparently working from what i've been told - now i just have to find it and see for myself

there has been a correction.......ricklbert

Last edited:

EHG

I CONCUR - MY CW700 IS NOW WORKING FINE AFTER LOADING V2.29 AND THEN THE PATCH - WHICH I GOT HERE --- THANK YOU

The only problem is n3 as there are few channels left on n2 a few of the 100's - 300,303 and 318 and the PPV's:sad::sad:

to that I say bah humbug!:sad:

EHG

Off subject a bit

Wizzard - In what capacity are you testing the CS5000 for - as a new doorstop ???

Last edited:

CASPER

Off subject a bit

Wizzard - In what capacity are you testing the CS5000 for - as a new doorstop ???

I use it as paper weight on my desk for now but it's great for true FTA

CW700 and 800 Now is working reloaded file

How Install V2.29... In CW700S & CW800S Ok... How Install V2.29... In CW700S & CW800S

Download the files... Extract the files... One is a Data_Patch... and the other one is a Regular Bin File... Install first Data_Patch... made a Hard Reboot and now proceed to instal the new fix V2.29.

Make sure you have the Patch Enable...

Thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.