CASPER

have you tried to re-boot it.................

Current Fta Status March 18

Conaxsat Nano =DN DN| BEV- DOWN
Conaxsat Nano 2 =DN DN| BEV - DOWN
Conaxsat Mini =DN DN| BEV- DOWN
Conaxsat Duo =DN DN| BEV- DOWN
Conaxsat Trio =DN -DN| BEV -DOWN

NANOSAT PREMIUM DN-UP-BEV DN

I-Link IS-8000 = DN - DN |BEV -DOWN
I- Link 9000 plus = DN -UP| BEV - DOWN
I-Link 9500 HD = DN-UP | BEV -DOWN

Limesat Ultra - DN - DOWN | BEV - DOWN
Timo - UP

Satzen - DN -UP | BEV - DOWN

SonicView 8000HD =DN -UP|BEV -DOWN
SonicView SV-360E = DN - UP | BEV -DOWN
SonicView SV-360P =DN -UP | BEV- DOWN

Topsat -DN -DN| BEV -DOWN

Viewsat Ultra WF - DN - UP| BEV -DOWN
Viewsat Ultralite WF - DN UP|BEV - DOWN
Viewsat 9000HD WF - DN UP| BEV -DOWN
Viewsat MAX HD WF - DN UP| BEV -DOWN

Nfusion Phoenix - DN -DOWN |BEV - DOWN
Nfusion Solaris - DN -DOWN| BEV -DOWN
Nfusion HD - DN -DOWN|BEV -DOWN

Last edited:

scoutmaster

VIP Member
Thanks Quirinostv. Do you know what seems to work lately? I been hit 3 times googling private servers and then pay via WU and never hear of the f***ers again...lol. I have an Nfus sd as well but wouldn't mind paying a little cash for a new box or a credible private ser

SETWIRE

Thanks Quirinostv. Do you know what seems to work lately? I been hit 3 times googling private servers and then pay via WU and never hear of the f***ers again...lol. I have an Nfus sd as well but wouldn't mind paying a little cash for a new box or a credible private ser

Well a little reading on your part and you could avoid all these pitfalls you seem to fall into.

The whole secret to all of this is ---Reading and staying current with what is happening-----------Could save you a little money as well if you do so.

The CNX Duo is UP if you are using CNXemu and a working Private server.

And there are still some receivers still UP on Public Servers as well -------Like the ILink 9000P receiver.

Last edited:

scoutmaster

VIP Member
Well I am kind of confused about Cnxemu. Stuff i am reading suggests that emu works for Cnx nano only. I was hoping to buy a Nano premium but let me do some research on the ILink 9000P. Could anyone suggest the most dependable unit working on public servers of all? (I am still have concerns when it comes to private servers) thanks