BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
"Thanks all" HEY I'LL BE my reg. CNX nano is up now on 103 Cool,, it's a bummer that it does not support the b3v,, I miss the trailer park boys

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
Thanks "gardish" was not sure if it was me,, Good to see you again buddy is it cold in your nick of woods yet??

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
well guys it's been a few hours,, it look like all CNX system are down along with these other system,( I-Link, Satzen, Topsat and Viewsat) if you check your guide you will see "service off", to let all know the problems is not on your end, the only thing we could do is just sit tight, and let's hope this down time dom't last long...

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
WOOHOO!! WE ARE BACK UP!!
Hey all I woke to find we are back up and running,, I hope they got the freezing fix too,,

enjoy all :dirol:

hobo2

but they have not fix the problem with the other nano 2 that wont connect to the sever yet have they my friend i been trying for 3 days now still nothing on the nano 2 reciver

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
do you have a red light hobo,, I some times have that problem when I take my box on the road with me and hook it at my other house,, I have put the all the IP in manuel push apply and I try to reg and when it fails I just turn the box off in the back

bruksn

Banned
Buttman, when you connect again in another location the new MAC addy & IP addy have to be registered with the server.

Hobo, did you check your router ports settings & firewall settings? Depending on the modem, firewall settings too high may prevent the iks from working. Set the firewall to "off" initially to connect then raise it step by by step until it stops working, back off one step & reboot the modem. :dirol:

hobo2

i try everthing i have read from everybody here still im not connect to the net yes buttman the red light on still ihook up a new viewsat reciver to the same line were my nano 2 was it working just fine i wont give up the ship on the nano 2 reciver i will get it to work some how i notice that the 2 dns ip is 000 im looking for the dish ip address to see if that the correct setting 255.255.222.220 like i said the 2dns is 0000 is that the right setting ty hobo2

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
not near my systems today but getting many reports that the CNX servers and all others related type systems are down,, the problem are not on your end,, just sit tight and hope this down time not too long,,,

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
Hey all seem that the server have been having alot most of the day service going off at times and freezing up bad too when it comes back IT NOT ON YOUR END

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
today update,, still having many reports that the CNX servers and all others related type systems are going on and off service with alot of freezing,, the problem are not on your end,
just sit tight and hope this down time not too long,,,

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
Hey guys it seem that all the CNX systems and other related recievers on the servers are down at this time,, the problem is not on your end..
stay tune for updates hope this is short down time,, best thing just let it sit and see what going on,,

B Hunter

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
Well here we go again all the CNX systems and other related recievers on these servers are down and off line at this time these servers are showing "OFF SERVICE" lets hope again it's not down for to long,,

If things changes be kind report back, and let us know we are running again,,

thanks all
B Hunter

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
As members can tell most of the day the CNX systems and other related recievers on these servers are down, off line and are showing "OFF SERVICE" lets hope again,, this is not going to last all week end,, the problems are not on your end,,

If things changes be kind report back, and let us know we are running again,,

thanks all
B Hunter