SETWIRE

As members can tell most of the day the CNX systems and other related recievers on these servers are down, off line and are showing "OFF SERVICE" lets hope again,, this is not going to last all week end,, the problems are not on your end,,

If things changes be kind report back, and let us know we are running again,,

thanks all
B Hunter

CNX Mini Up and running again on DN ------minimal freezing on CH 105

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
Thanks Guys for helping each other out,, Just check it again still have a little freezing now and then,, maybe I try to a hard boot if this keeps up,,

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
"Sweet" twilight is showing on charlie 103 ppv guide channel is up today!!
enjoy it while it lasts

B Hunter:dirol:

bruksn

Banned
Great! I was about to take mine off the system & box it up!

I dumped one albatross(sonicview) last month, finally.

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
Great! I was about to take mine off the system & box it up!

I dumped one albatross(sonicview) last month, finally.

sorry all just going off topic!!

That great bruksn good to see you got that sonicview system off your needed to go list,,

enjoy the ppv as you can who know when it will be gone again..

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
Yea all it's looks as though all the CNX system are reported as being down at this times,, let's hope this downtime don't last long,, everybody sit tight and just wait it out befor you try to fix a problem that is clearly not on your end,, it's on the server end,,,

cross your finger boys and girls,,

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
Today update,, still having many reports that the all CNX system along with all others related type of receiver that runs on the same server, are down and off service,, the problem are not on your end,
Just sit tight and hope this down time not too long, this is not the 1st. time that these system has been down for a few day's and even weels,,

dk1

The problem is with the IKS - I checked it and it comes up with an Error and then messages says reboot in 3 seconds... I rebooted many times and it is still down. Maybe need new NPN number#

eloans1

No the server is down, I'm thinking they are working on it. There is nothing you can do so there is no use to do anything except wait. If you go changing things or IKS registration all you do is risk messing up something and when thay do come back up you will have to figure what you screwed up.

xtreme_gabriel

Hello guys, thank you for let me be part of the forum, any news about the nano2??

and also, I have the dish turbo HD and I have problems catching satellites... and I have some questions about it, can I place my question here or I must go to dishes forum?

Thank You