BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
OK "bahamaboy" 1st let me welcome you to our site forums enjoy your self, I notice you have posted this 2 times well I remove the other thread try not to do this,

now let's get you going did you go through the "help forums" we do have alot of info to help you with this problem you have,, so start by having a look into the forums I will look as well maybe you might be missing something,,

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
Here a little info that might help you,
For 110 and 119 use 11250 for your LNB frequency, for 110 use 12224 as transponder number and for 119 use 12239 as transponder setting. You didn't say what LNB you have, so I can not tell you which setting to use there... ,

Try to give us as much info you can when your asking us for help,, we have no idea what you have or what your trying to do??
B hunter

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
That cool I got cover on the double,, I kinda knew it was small mess up,,

now do you have a pic because there are reports that the quality was not showing but still have pic I myself have pic but the quality not showing

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
yea for some reason it only on the 119 sat, check the 110 and see if that has quality on that one if it is the 119 should be in as well but why it's not showing ????

Last edited by a moderator: