Status
Not open for further replies.

hotbrass

VIP Member
I have been on the hunt for the outdoor channel on the dishnotwork and it is not listed on any of the lyngsat satelite pages.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

bruksn

Banned
lyngsat isn't going to give you that info. You might try Titan TV for a guide to find it.

I just tried it on cnx & it was a no go. But, it is also always on 4DTV in DCII encryption in big dish.

hotbrass

VIP Member
I am not talking about a tv guide. I am looking for the satellite, transponder, frequency, s/r, pol, fec, and sid.

They give the channel info for everything else on the satellite. Why not the outdoor channel?

bruksn

Banned
dn changes their channel lineup & settings for transponders frequently. Lyngsat is usually a month or 2 behind any changes for any satellite, new or old. dn, dtv, shaw protect their info.
E14,ch 396, 12501H21500, 8psk, that's about all I can tell you. I don't have a dvb-s2 stb for iks.

SatcoDXdotcom is gone, satbeamsdotcom is slower updating changes than lyngsat.

Last edited:

dells

The outdoor channel is probably listed as Versus Network. Channel 151, or Outdoor life. Tp #12516 polarity V 20000.

bruksn

Banned
I've got Outdoor Channel on 4dtv, W5(105W), ch 420 right now & the station icon in the bottom right corner for Versus Plus is a whole lot different than Outdoor Channel. The tp freq & sr I listed above has OTDCH as channel identifier.:)
I just checked lyngsat & found 12516R20000, 7/8, 4100, but is color id'ed HD in far right box.

Try scanning the tps we've got here. You might get lucky.

Last edited:

bruksn

Banned
Well then no big dish is the only thing we've learned about your lnb, etc.

I've tried to give help with what little info you provided.

Try irritating somebody else. You've made my ignore list.

Last edited:

hotbrass

VIP Member
Well, sorry about that. But thanks for trying. I am still learning so I dont know everything either.

I am using a Viewsat MAXHD with WS.

Status
Not open for further replies.