Status
Not open for further replies.

CASPER

How To Set Up VS Pro And Load File

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are the steps for the new box.

C/P

1. Power up will open the Select Language screen, OK to next screen

2. Time Setting (you can set the day and time now or change it later), click the green button in the Remote Control to the next screen

3. Select Satellite, then click the green button on the R/C to next screen

4. Antenna Setting (that base on the Satellites you are looking for, and I assume you know how to set the antenna) click the green button to the final step Channel scan

5. Channel Search Select ALL (the satellites you select), and start search until finish.

Up to this point, you have already set up the box, sure still no way to watch any image on the TV at this moment.

Load the new file:

1. The next step is turn the box OFF from the back power switch.

2. Load the new 070801A file into the USB memory stick, ( the file should be zipped with winrar before loading ), make sure there is only one 070801a file with no other file in the USB stick.

3. Insert the USB memory stick into the USB port in the front, (make sure your USB set up is click for the front port)

4. Now turn the power ON from the back switch, the box will read and automatically load the file into the box. Then will ask you to take out the USB stick and press any key. The box will reboot. Then the screen will show one of the tv channel and say Auto roll processing...........

Up to this point, you have to wait until the box will auto roll the keys. Just let it runs and go for a break, when you come back don't forget to bring a cup of coffee with you and a cake to enjoy the TV.

P.S.: In case if you cannot get any channel open, go to the menu and look for the product information, to see if the new file is in and the date is the new file date. If not, go to the factory default, try the set up again until you get the TV channels. Don't be afraid to try by error like me. Good Luck my friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.