askendria

IKS Servers Status 03/08/2012

IKS Japan public DN/BEV (DOWN)
IKS Japan Private DN/BEV (DOWN)

*Rocket private DN - UP / BEV - (N/A) DN International - UP
*NFPS private DN - UP / BEV - (N/A) DN International - UP

*Most IKS receivers works with private servers (P$), check with their websites.

Not all private servers are listed here.​

Will not held responsible for this posting since it’s for educational purposes only. Posting is subject to change due to server up/down.

SETWIRE

IKS Japan is UP on DN and Bev with LimesatHD Air units using Public Server pages 9 and 10.

If you are going to post this information then get specific please.

Cause what you are posting is very confusing and very incomplete..

Last edited:

laker

Are there settings required for the Pages #9 and #10

IKS Japan is UP on DN and Bev with LimesatHD Air units using Public Server pages 9 and 10.

SETWIRE

Are there settings required for the Pages #9 and #10

No ----You just turn them to on and use the Red Button on the remote to scan them.

FYI ----I just checked them ---they are both showing [Connected 2] but they are NOT working as I type this.

NexIKS announced today they will also be down for a better part of the day for server maintenance.

I checked and nexIKS is presently Down on both DN and Bev.

laker

As always your right on top of things!!! Thank you for the up to date info. Have a great day.

No ----You just turn them to on and use the Red Button on the remote to scan them.

FYI ----I just checked them ---they are both showing [Connected 2] but they are NOT working as I type this.

NexIKS announced today they will also be down for a better part of the day for server maintenance.

I checked and nexIKS is presently Down on both DN and Bev.

askendria

What are you talking about? you are the only one that said iks japan public server is up......... you need when you post information or reply to post to be specific with the correct not confusing information.