Status
Not open for further replies.

dells

An ECM reportedly has hit the seed cards on Private and public servers. Some are back online......CNX, Some SV, I-Link, Satzen and WF I think are working right now. Private servers were hit as well.

Beware Beware

PreferredByPete.com Enthusiast
NF SS Update

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

C/P

Update
Sorry guys, I tripped over the power cord...

There has been an ongoing issue since the return that we are taking this down time to resolve. It shouldn't be more than a few days and we will be back even stronger.

Please sit tight and I will keep you informed on the progress.

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
NF SS Update

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

C/P

Update
Sorry guys, I tripped over the power cord...

There has been an ongoing issue since the return that we are taking this down time to resolve. It shouldn't be more than a few days and we will be back even stronger.

Please sit tight and I will keep you informed on the progress.

LMAO!! yea I seen this ( Please sit tight and I will keep you informed on the progress.)
"While the people are sitting tight SuperSh!t should at less give them a reach around"...

Beware Beware

PreferredByPete.com Enthusiast
LMAO!! yea I seen this ( Please sit tight and I will keep you informed on the progress.)
"While the people are sitting tight SuperSh!t should at less give them a reach around"...
I don't know buttman but you must know SS pretty good ....all I know is us nfusion owners hope he comes through again with a fix & if you have nothing good to say ..then you know the rest of that saying..Cheers hope all is well Take care Face

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
"LMAO" Yea Face I know the rest of that saying,, But it is so hard to bite my lips:zip: and as I see you :bow: waiting for SS for a fix gets me P.O; let me open your eyes,, sorry buddy you are waiting for the wrong person or persons, S.Sh!T is not the one that does it, this is what alot of us realy found out,, cold hard facts.

I would not sh!t you,, your my favorite tird,,
Just Looking Out!!:dirol:

Status
Not open for further replies.