question regarding viewsat repair kit files posted by wizzard in the sticky

raven1

hi guys i still cant get my viewsat ultra lite to load any file. when i power on 1st time i get nothing on the display, when i play with the switch in the back quickly i get characters on the display like upsidown A. , Y, 00 , ----, etc and they seem to cycle till i get back to no display. ive tried loading factory file, cleaner, new files, old files, buit i just cant get the receiver to wake up and take a file. i found the above sticky posted by wizzard titled viewsat repair kit. my question is there is 3 files there, how do i use them? and will this possibly help my problem. im using loader2 with no luck nothing happens when i click on stb button, but i know the cable and computer is working correctly cause a have another ultra lite working fine and i tried loading through serial with that one. so there is something in the receiver that is not booting to take the file. please help going nuts with this lol

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
Last edited by a moderator:

Beware Beware

PreferredByPete.com Enthusiast
If you have anouther ultra lite the best thing you can do is clone one to the other it is simple all info from good one will be transfered to the crippled one just hook them together with cord go through the menu transfer all info from good one ...just like that your back in the game cheers