Pansat 2700 fix X-87BL as of 07-03-11 Z B75 V200
Here are the files to upgrade your STB with b75 Boot File.
These files include latest Bl Bin b75_200 and Factory Bin 115 (Not b75)
Caution: Please be advised
B75 Boot File MUST BE installed before loading latest Bin b75_200 and there after.
Use GTROM Loader v27.02 to flash Bin 200 and all subsequent Bl Bins
Use GTRom Loader v27.02 to flash Factory Bin 120 and all subsequent Factory Bins
If flash process ends in Night Ryder Lights, flash a Bl Bin released prior to March 10th.
The Zip Files contain the following required to upgrade STB with b75 Boot File
Pansat 2700 Factory Bin 115 (Not b75)
GTRom Loader v27.02 released by Pansat USA
Pansat 2700 b75 Boot File
Bl Bin b75_200
Pansat 2700 Factory Bin b75_120
Pansat 2700 b75 Boot Upgrade Instructions
Procedure for upgrading 2700 to b-75 Boot File
1. Flash receiver with Factory Bin 115 using Loader 27.01
2. Do a Factory Setting in menu and reapply your parameters under Antenna Setup.
3. Flash b-75 Boot File using GTRom Loader 27.02
4. Flash latest Bl Bin b75_200 using Loader 27.02
Additional notes on how to Flash Boot File
1. Start up new GTRom loader v27.02
2. Select the file 2700A(b75)_(07)0310.bin (BOOT FILE ONLY)
3. Power the receiver ON from rear and start the download. The front display will show B75 moving across if successful when finished.
4. Open the file X87_BL_070311_B75_200_API.bin and select API file on the loader. The STB should say B75 and then switch to "ON" when completed.
Note: If after flashing Bl Bin 200, the STB starts acting weird (Rebooting), flash Factory Bin 120 (b75).