Ravens beat Texans in overtime, 34-28

CASPER

The Baltimore Ravens almost blew another one, until their trademark defense saved the game.

Josh Wilson intercepted Matt Schaub's pass and returned it 12 yards for a touchdown in overtime, lifting the Ravens to a 34-28 win over the Houston Texans on Monday night.

The Ravens (9-4) stayed one game behind Pittsburgh in the AFC North despite blowing a 28-7 lead in the second half

"There's always plays that define where you go," linebacker Ray Lewis said. "For us to get that win the way we got it, I'm telling you, if you're not happy, there's something wrong with you."

Schaub threw a 5-yard touchdown pass to Andre Johnson and a 2-point conversion to Jacoby Jones with 21 seconds left in regulation to cap the unlikely rally.

Baltimore lost fourth-quarter leads in each of its four losses and had to punt after its only offensive series of overtime. Houston started from its 12, and Schaub was trying to connect with Jones on second down when Wilson picked it off and ran into the end zone.

"I still kind of can't believe that really happened," Wilson said. "I was just saying `Catch the ball, catch the ball, catch the ball,' and game over."