Sven and Olly

CASPER

Sven and Olly

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sven and Olly got fired so they went to the unemployment office. Sven walked up to the counter and politely said, "I Sven. I no job." "Okay. What did you do?" asked the clerk. "I vas da panty stitcher. I sew elastic into women's panties." "Oh, really? Let me look that up." She consulted her guidebook. "Unfortunately, Sven, I can only give you $300 a week because that's an unskilled profession." "Ho-kay. I take. Tank you veddy much!" Sven took his $300 check and sat down. Then Olly stepped up to the counter. "I Olly. I no job!" "And what did you do?" "I vas diesel fitter." "Oh. Let me look that up." She consulted the book again. "Here it is--diesel fitter. I can give you $1,000 a week because that's a skilled profession." "Tank you veddy much!" Olly took his $1,000 check, walked over to Sven and showed it to him. Sven returned to the counter in a huff! "Vas is dis? I ony make tree hunnid dollar but my friend make a tauwsand?!" "I'm sorry, Sven, but your friend's profession is skilled while your profession is unskilled." "What? What you mean? I have skill. I sew elastic into women's panties. That skill! All Olly do is put them over his head and say, 'Yah, dese'll fit her!'"