1/4 pound Jimmy Dean regular, uncooked breakfast sausage
1 1/2 Tablespoons re−hydrated dried chopped onion
1 4 ounce can of Old El Paso diced green chilies
1 Tablespoon canned diced tomatoes (drain liquid)
4 eggs, scrambled using McDonald's method
4 8−inch flour tortillas
4 slices Kraft deli−Deluxe real American cheese
On the side: Pace Picante Sauce
1. Preheat an electric griddle to 275 . Break apart the sausage, and
stir−fry it with the onions until the sausage is browned.
2. Add about 1/4 can of diced green chilies plus an equal amount of diced
tomatoes. Continue to stir−fry for about 1 minute.
3. Pour the scrambled eggs onto the griddle and mix the eggs with the
sausage, onions, peppers and tomatoes. Do not add salt or pepper, McDonald's doesn't. Stir−fry until the eggs are done.
4. Microwave your tortillas for 20 to 30 seconds, just to slightly warm and
5. Put 1/4 of the cooked egg−sausage mixture down the middle of each
tortilla. Add two cheese halves evenly spaced lengthwise, and fold the
tortilla 1/3 of the way up. Then fold again crosswise 1/3 of the way in, and again to complete.
6. Wrap each burrito in a 12x12 sheet of waxed paper, let sit for 5 minutes, then microwave 15 seconds on high.
Serve with picante sauce if desired.