6 oz. Can Tomato Pastecontainer and refrigerate.
3 cups Water
2 tsp. Cayenne pepper
1 1/2 Tbls. Chili powder
2 1/2 tsp. Salt
2 tsp. Cornstarch
2 tsp. Distilled white vinegar
1 Tbls. Minced dried onion
2 Tbls. Canned jalapeno slices
1. Combine the tomato paste with the water in a saucepan over medium heat.
Stir until smooth.
2. Add the cayenne pepper, chili powder, salt, cornstarch, vinegar,
and dried onion and stir.
3. Chop the jalapeno slices very fine. You can use a food processor,
but don't puree.
4. Heat the mixture to boiling. Continue to stir about 3 minutes
and remove from the heat.
5. Let the sauce stand until cool, and then put in a tightly sealed