gent

Is there a special way to flash the fortec star? can't seem to get the loader to connect. tks in advance

CASPER

Fwank7_Jvvh-Team-PUFF_(Lzma)_V214

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

did you do the following instruction as specify here....below...

After your done loading this bin to your receiver and hook it up to TV... push 8282 on your remote to get to " CAS SYSTEM ".
In there you will see " SET DEFAULT KEY"... Go to " SET DEFAULT KEY " and push OK on remote once then EXIT out and picture should come in right away.
If you don't do that then you will get " SOBC " Nag until Keys update.
Do the " SET DEFAULT KEY " and picture should come in right away if the current keys don't change before you put this bin on your receiver.

Fwank7_Jvvh-Team-PUFF_(Lzma)_V214
Jvvh-Team-PUFF_(Lzma)_V214_(FULL JTAG)_Flash

gent

I can't get the file into the receiver because i don't know how to get the loader to connect...but tks for trying to help anyway,

gent

And the fortec star receiver i have won't take 8282 for some reason only shows P10 chanel number

CASPER

Fortec Star Lifetime NA Manual Key

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1-click MENU on the remote
2-right arrow to Channel Manager
3-down arrow to CODE
4-enter 1001
5-right arrow until you NAGRAVISION into the top left corner
6-down arrow until you select DISH NET (provider id will be 00 and 01)
7-click OK on the first DISH NET (00)
8-into the next screen, down arrow to highlight KEY VALUE
9-use the LEFT and RIGHT arrows to change values
10-the keys for the first one is:3D 73 19 22 27 5D C2 C9 (use new keys)
11-the 2nd: 97 96 5A 0C A5 79 27 F9 (use new keys)
12-click on the red button (save and exit)
13-click on EXIT
THIS IS FOR NORTH AMERICA (ECHO 3, 7,8)
IT WORK I TRIED IT....
12-WATCH TV!

gent

I understand what you are saying but the problem here is sir is without a dish file in the receiver it doesn't show my lnb it only shows single single-s wide and universal i need to show DSP before it will scan chanels...i dont have any chanels so there fore i cant get tv. what is the proper swquuence of getting the loader to connect so as to get the file in the receiver so i can scan chanels?