Welcome to PC & Home Electronics Forum!
A great place for help and reviews on computers, home electronics, cell phones, software and much more!

• » Computer Software Help
• » Computer Hardware Help
• » Home Electronics Help and Advice
• » Consumer Reviews

We are a friendly community for PCs, home electronic enthusiasts. Our community is here when you need help.
Don't hesitate to join us now and discover just what so many people are talking about!

YES! I want to register for free right now!

Thread: under standing

under standing

when i open the zip file it work for me i some what under stand when i upload for home here it come in as a tar do i need to convert the tar to a zip if that the problem could you clear that in this forum so that other don't make the same miss up like i did

Re: under standing

Quote Originally Posted by buttman302 View Post
    when i open the zip file it work for me i some what under stand when i upload for home here it come in as a tar do i need to convert the tar to a zip if that the problem could you clear that in this forum so that other don't make the same miss up like i did
    if you have winrar on your computer just right click the wintar and extract the wintar file into a zipper file it's as easy as 1 2 3 take care.......ricklbert

Administrator PBP Administrator Rank Speed Pool Billiards Game Online Champion, ESP Run Champion CASPER's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buttman302 View Post

If you need the programs we have them here in the general fta forum search for winrar and winzip also zip7 is here....and jzip

Junior PBP Member PBP New Member Rank 6 habeeb24's Avatar

I was working with Ubuntu OS, so can you tell me about the strategies for Ubuntu.. Ubuntu is difficult to use to this time. it has been different version's. now I'm using only 10.4 version..