Welcome to PC & Home Electronics Forum!
A great place for help and reviews on computers, home electronics, cell phones, software and much more!

• » Computer Software Help
• » Computer Hardware Help
• » Home Electronics Help and Advice
• » Consumer Reviews

We are a friendly community for PCs, home electronic enthusiasts. Our community is here when you need help.
Don't hesitate to join us now and discover just what so many people are talking about!

YES! I want to register for free right now!

Thread: alchemist Question pmed to me 360Elite

alchemist Question pmed to me 360Elite

This may help you......ricklbert

Ihub Master Manual

alchemist

i hub help
    i have a sonciview 360 elite, with i hub connected..i have a question about the setup...im running my IHUB in the DCHP mode..what should my local port be set too..1920 or 80.i noticed in the forums some people set it to 80 some to 1920..for DCHP which should i be using..i hope you can help me out..thanks

my settings

Setting typeCHP
    Local port:1920
    Use Dns:yes
    Domain Name:SVFTAIKS.Com
    Server Port:1920
    “How is freedom measured, in individuals as in nations? By the resistance which has to be overcome, by the effort it costs to stay aloft. One would have to seek the highest type of free man where the greatest resistance is constantly being overcome: five steps from tyranny, near the threshold of the danger of servitude.”

Re: alchemist Question pmed to me 360Elite

im sorry i have a SV 360 Primier ....im having trouble loading the new files..which files should i have loaded...what should my ip config setting be set at..hope you can help me.

Administrator PBP Administrator Rank Speed Pool Billiards Game Online Champion, ESP Run Champion CASPER's Avatar

everything you need is on the following links just take your time and read and Please next time don't leave so many threads asking for help one thread will do some one will get to you sooner or later.........I had to delete all the other 6

https://preferredbypete.com/sv360-pr...v263-ihub.html

https://preferredbypete.com/sv360-pr...anual-how.html

"alchemist" now you in the right place,, you have some of the best minds to help you, Guys I see this member is at his ends as I said to this member I never tested on this system, I will try to do my best to help him,,

lit bil