Elite Help

shinner

Hi

I have an elite and need to learn the newest factory, and Ihub, and newest bin. Since the 4th of July Attack. If anyone knows this I would be very Thankful.....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS I know its here but Iam really confused:confused:

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
Welcome "shinner" the "P.B. PETE" site,, well lets see what you are doing,, your going have to give us more info then what you have got posted,,
(1) is your system working now??? did you try to load any new bin or files???
what files are you running??, if your not running what did you do?? did you need to up date?? or just up date to up date??

we need as much step by step info you can give,, we have some of the best and the smartest people here, "ready to help those how wants to help them self", but the only problems and down full they have is reading people minds, once we get that down pacted then there will be nothing to stop us from fixing your system,, but untell then we need info,,

thanks shinner
b hunter

shinner

OK Thank You

Let's see i'am running 2.31 factory 1.9 ihub and E06 main software and I used the cable to load that usb v12 file. Iam probably making more than one mistake.....

CASPER

1st the factory bins are sticky look for the one with the earliest day and files are right under the sticky's...everything u need is here under your receiver model

shinner

I got it Wizzard

But when I wiznet 2.1 or 2.2 E06 won't detect it or I get no network connect, but after awhile ipconfig shows up in the menu. Scrathing my head and just can't get it.