BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
Here you go "dells" a good start,

"dells" report,:big_boss:
I'll do my best. I just pass info as I find it. I like to help and enjoy this hobby. For everyone with Elite and 8000HD should be up and running well,,

Please report and reply to this post of all sonicview systems on up or down only,,

why to go Dells:cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:

d_mclaughlin30

I am still down with SV360 P I Know it is in my IP Config but I can't figure it out.
Local IP 192.168.2.3
Subnet 255.255.255.0
Gateway 192.168.2.1
DNS IP 192.168.2.1
Serial Num 5E 02 E1 02 XX XX XX XX
Retry Timeout 14

Please help. running XP Home and belkin router

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
good to see you "d_mclaughlin30" and noobstur ok guys here a link of a forum that did help a few other members, start with these post replys,, and I will look around for other good stuff that might get you guys up and running,,

If any of this stuff work for you Please report back and let us know what you did, I'm trying to make up another how too just for you guys here of the little things that makes the big help,

start with this below, keep checking this post reply I will edit this one and add to it..
https://preferredbypete.com/sonicview-discussions/23457-ihub-2-2-problem.html

good luck

I'll B hunter

d_mclaughlin30

The serial number on my ihub is worn off but there is no way it could have messed up is there and is there a way to find out what my serial number is cause i did not write it down.

Noobstur

I cannot go into the ipconfig menu. It freezes for a bit and then says 'device not ready try again in 10 seconds'. and my wiznet does not detect the ihub. :(

dells

SV down since early yesterday morning. All units. Finalizing upgrades the their systems, stay tuned.

dells

Although I'm still having issues with my 360p, still server related, SV is back up. For some reason the 360p just isn't working like the Elite and 8000 HD. I would think they are aware of this, but who knows. I'll keep waiting, maybe they figure it out?

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
Well done dells,, I was unaware that there where some channels out,, I see how your reports does help alot of members out just by seeing how many prople views this up and down Thread,, this was a great idea,

Thank you;
from management

dells

No problem. Ready for a hometown favorite to beat some boxing backside tonight. Couture is gonna take out Toney in round 1. It will be up!

dells

Man, all receivers up running. Almost all DN channels back. About 20 second wait time. Although I still can't get my premier to run.

Beware Beware

PreferredByPete.com Enthusiast
Man, all receivers up running. Almost all DN channels back. About 20 second wait time. Although I still can't get my premier to run.

Thats weird mine works fine dells so premier is up and running give it a factory reset ...or maybe its the ihub needs to be reset