areisigl

The new bins are not all what they seem. The 9000 Pansat appears to be nothing more than a number change, the 3500 works well but still has some issues.

cngr96

I understand they are having problems with the 900HD. I am sure BINS will be out soon to fix the issue. It is unusal that only one model does not work. I would be interested to hear what this difference was when the fix is released.

I understand they are having problems with the 900HD. I am sure BINS will be out soon to fix the issue. It is unusal that only one model does not work. I would be interested to hear what this difference was when the fix is released.

9000 works here, just have to wait 8-10 secs for picture sometimes. Make sure you have the latest bin. 9042.:D

Saverio

Hey guys i have a pansat 2700a
i put in bin 235 and i have no 300 channels it is telling me i have no signal (119)
help

areisigl

The 9042 bin for the Pansat 9000 works good, just have to wait sometimes but it is worth the wait. The 3500 bin also works, haven't tried the 2700 yet. I have all three units here and use all of them.:)

cngr96

Try power cycling (Back of unit switch) the unit. My 2700a is working on all channels. Did you set the default key after loading the new bin? It does take, in some cases, several minutes for the unit to start working. If that does not work, you may have to set it back to factory default and do blind scans on the three DN birds.

cngr96

I am not familiar with all units, but in the menus where you set the autoroll, enter keys, etc, there should be a menu item that stats load default key. You do not actually enter a key in, it just plugs a default key in and then the unit will load keys when it gets them from the data stream.

boba

It looks like new fix that posted for for 2700 is actually for a different box. The loader is not recodnasing it. So sad :-(

darklist

VIP Member
Re: New Pansa bin just release

their is new 240 bin file go get it its working fine
Jumping SmiliesJumping SmiliesJumping Smilies

BYATEEM

i HAVE PANSAT 2700 a ORIGINAL RECEIVER. I HAVE THE OLD FILES IN IT. I AM TRYING TO UPGRADE TO B75 OR PUFF BUT WITH NO LUCK. I HAVE TRIED EVERY SINGLE B75 BUT MY RECEIVER WILL NOT TAKE IT. ON THE OTHER HAND iI TRIED TO UPGRADE MY FORTEC 2500 TO PANSAT 2700 AND IT WORKED GREAT. i HAD NO IDEA WHY THE ORIGINAL PANSAT 2700 IS IN TAKING ANY FILE. PLEASE HELP.