BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
Welcome "Quirinostv" back to PreferredByPete.com!!! I glad to see our new members useing the forums,, I hope you can enjoy them and Just have funn,,

Yepper your right!!! I just check my system and I'm getting samething all scramled however it has came back, but only for a few seccond and then freezed right back up,,I'm with you, hopping to have our systems working for tommorrow for the big bird day,,,

:dirol:

Quirinostv

cnx duo is back up in h town 11/25/2010 do not eat to much turkey you will not enjoy the wide open channels any way happy thanksgiving

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
LOL!!! Thanks Quirinostv I try my best not to eat too much but it's so damn good,, thanks for the info buddy

Quirinostv

it's time for 2nds on that turkey and enjoy what we have for now is better than what we had yestarday when it was off service enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:

eloans1

It is up. You might want to turn everything off. Receiver from the back, unhook power from dongle, power off router. Then turn on router, wait a minute, power up dongle, wait a minute, turn on receiver and leave on channel 200 for a couple minutes, should come back on.