Which processor is better for gaming Intel or AMD?

blazeofmerc18

I'm trying to find the perfect gaming computer (for my price range) and i have always had Intel processors but i am seeing more AMD's lately, so which is better for gaming?

D Matador

going with him on this one amd, its good on heat, its queit, quick and you never have to wonder what its doing becuase usuaklly it is ahead of you get the black edition those are made for overclocking its a better deal not that you really need to over clock an amd processor hope that helps

Bert H

I've used both CPUs.It's not the brand that counts but the speed.AMD is cheaper only because they are not as well known as Intel is.No other reason when it comes to 'best'.;-)

A Budget PCs

It's been years since amd can even come close to intels power and performance. Without a doubt AMD makes good processors but for gaming Intel strives ahead. Itel all the way for gaming.get yourself a dual core cpu from intel.

AMDs

A+ has no idea what he's talking about and probably shouldn't be answering questions in this forum because he's going to make someone make a bad, expensive mistake if they're willing to listen to him. For gaming, Intel is a horrible value because you get less on socket 775 motherboards than you do on AM2+ motherboards for the same or more money. AMD has the price point and works very well with ATi which also has the price point. AMD all the way. Listen to the first three answers. They are correct.NOTE: Without AMD, Intel would rule the world and then where would we be?