How expensive is it to get an ATI Radeon 9800 graphics card?

Sims 2 isn't working of my computer, and apparently this is because I don't have the right video card, and the main suggestion seems to be to get an ATI Radeon 9800 card. How expensive are those?

Bubble Boy

That model was discontinued several years ago. You should get a current model. For ATI, current is the HD series. HD 4650 or HD 4670 is good, and also requires 400 watt or greater power supply.

Steves back

ATI is not 9800 1st off, the 9800 is a NVidia Graphics card !! ATIs' are radeon. You need to know what the on-board video is to match the graphics card you want to buy. Both range from 110-170-4 a GB of memory . You also need to know if your case is micro-tower,mid-tower,or a full ATX case. MINI'Micro" towers are not gamming CASES so it is very unlikely to fit. Mid towers and Full towers are capable of cooling them-Fiind out on-board video type before you buy one from the link below&make sure of your tower. I recommend you tell me what your Pc is because you have one more thing before you buy"does your PC mobo have AGP slots PCI , PCI Express, or is it PCIE 2.0 Yes all this is needed to be known before you buy what you can not use in you PC maninblack4r@yahoo.com