Gaming Keyboard / Mouse?

Aqua Man

Alright, I really need a good gaming keyboard / mouse. I've got a logitech wireless set and they're just not doing it for me... Wireless is a lot less responsive, and the keyboard's not sensitive enough. The only thing I like is that the logitech mouse has two side buttons that are easy to roll your thumb down to hit rapidly and in order (Something very helpful in a few of the games I play.)Can anyone reccomend a good wired set?

grundle29

My keyboard is a wired Saitek keyboard that comes with a programmable pad but there isn't too much special about it. For what I use it for it works. There's probably better keyboards out there, like the Nostromo gaming pad comes to mind.My mouse is a wireless Logitech MX Revolution and it's pretty badass for both games and general use. It has several programmable buttons and wheels and it has an integrated feature where you can highlight a word or phrase then hit a "search" button and it will automatically google it for you, it's pretty sweet.

Bjorn

I cannot suggest a set, persay, but I can say that the logitech MX518 or the G5 Laser are excellent mice for gaming. Plus, they both are similar to the mouse you already like.As far as the keyboard goes, I would suggest the MERC Gaming Keyboard from Zboard or the illuminated Saitek Eclipse II keyboard.