Welcome to PC & Home Electronics Forum!
A great place for help and reviews on computers, home electronics, cell phones, software and much more!

• » Computer Software Help
• » Computer Hardware Help
• » Home Electronics Help and Advice
• » Consumer Reviews

We are a friendly community for PCs, home electronic enthusiasts. Our community is here when you need help.
Don't hesitate to join us now and discover just what so many people are talking about!

YES! I want to register for free right now!

Thread: sever busy

sever busy

whay is it that when i try to log in here all i get is the sever busy its been month since i log in this is the first time 7-24-11 mark this date i clear all the cookies all the time anyway i want to say hi to all my friends in perferredbypete good place to be im happy casper batman face thank guys have a great day hobo2

Administrator PBP Administrator Rank Speed Pool Billiards Game Online Champion, ESP Run Champion CASPER's Avatar

Re: sever busy

We are on a new server now

i still can time not log in here have the time like 99.99 percent of the time keep telling me sever busy one time i saw there was 150 people here could not log in im a paid member here what up with this

Scammer hater PBP Moderator Rank No Warranty's Avatar
    Computer Details
    No Warranty's Computer Specs:
    CPU:
    AMD FX-9590
    RAM:
    16GB
    HDD:
    SanDisk X300 512GB SSD, WD 4TB Black
    Graphics:
    Radeon 290x
    Linux

There is a major upgrade to the site scheduled in about a week, the server is having trouble handling its current load. You should see a difference then!

Thumbs down Sever busy

Every time i tried to log in at pbp i keep getting sever busy i even tried at my friend place still get the same thing sever busy im a paid member here what the hell going on dont tell me your still working on the sever bull shit i also tried in 5 driffent places ty hobo2

Scammer hater PBP Moderator Rank No Warranty's Avatar
    Computer Details
    No Warranty's Computer Specs:
    CPU:
    AMD FX-9590
    RAM:
    16GB
    HDD:
    SanDisk X300 512GB SSD, WD 4TB Black
    Graphics:
    Radeon 290x
    Linux

i know you don't want a "server upgrade" excuse, but quite honestly, we upgraded. The upgrade took a while to get established, then, it wasn't sufficient enough so we had to wait and upgrade once again to a brand new completely different server that could handle the load of the amount of traffic that we receive. Then it was upgraded 2 more times. Issues are still being worked out. If we knew this was still happening to you we would have looked into it much sooner than this. Thanks for letting us know and we'll fix it. Because if it's happening to you, it's happening to others as well. If nobody tells us, then how are we supposed to know there is a problem? We're still "tweaking" the server to solve these issues and now that we know there is still an issue with access to the site, we'll take care of it ASAP.

Junior PBP Member PBP New Member Rank 7 zeckll's Avatar

I wanna be with my buds too