Copy Your Outlook Express Address Book: CSV
You can export data from your address book to a CSV file.
Restore Your Outlook Express Address Book from the CSV File
- Select File | Export | Address Book from the menu in Outlook Express (at the computer whose address book you want to copy).
- Select Text File (Comma Separated Values).
- Click on Export.
- Save the exported address book with a meaningful name to a floppy disk, ZIP drive or something similar.
- Click the Next button.
- Select the fields you want to include in the exported Outlook Express address book.
- Finally, click the Finish button.
- Insert the storage medium with the copied Outlook Express address book into the computer that you want to copy the address book to.
- Select File | Import | Other Address Book from the menu in Outlook Express.
- Make sure Text File (Comma Separated Values) is selected.
- Click Import.
- Select Browse.
- Locate the file you exported from the other computer.
- Click Open.
- Click Next.
- Select the fields you want to import.
- Click the Finish button.