waldo69

loaded files scanned ch got ch but not unlocked seems when i try to load files off usb not much happens also is there a new 905 file out

eloans1

OK try this. down load files to documents, then extract to desktop. Next right click on the extracted file and send to your usb stick. Sometimes it loads easier that way.

waldo69

i downloaded them sent to zip xtracted file sent to desktop loaded to stick loaded to box still no ch is there someway mabeye my ip isn t matching upwith router what sats are we scanning so i know i did the right 1 s

Scammer

Banned
the only file for nano premium is for skytel sat it wont work on 110w118w119w. they have still not put out a file to get DN. i dont know why they have no files yet.cnx is usually good putting them out.makes me think maybe there are clone units and CNX are not supporting them at all. they dont even show up as a unit on CNX main site. time will tell.

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
the only file for nano premium is for skytel sat it wont work on 110w118w119w.False info that statement is.Sky file works just fine on 110 119.Not only that,you can switch from public to private in a pull of a button.If you go cnx homesite were they release there file and it is listed there.I can confirm the nano premium up and running on both,public and private

Hey "VERN" We missed you buddy!!!! This is great news to hear glad to see you on top of the game,,
the folks will be very happy to know this,,

Please don't be a stranger
Thank you for the help

B Hunter