shihab

Hey guys, I used to be a very happy coolsat owner, having all the channels from local to ppv's to international. We all know what happened to coolsat after N3....AFter that I didnt risk buying another fta box. But I see there are some boxes up and I have many new questions lol. I was looking for a site to join again and thought this was the best one :) so without further ado, here's my questions lol

what is true fta? is it all the channels like i had, local to ppv?
How does the box work now? up for a few days or weeks then down and up again with codes/keys?
I've been looking at sonicview 360 or conaxsat nano? do they have all the channels working?
Is the system the same? just connecting the dish wire and watching? or are there internet lines and cards
involved?

Lol thats a lot, im sorry if its a lot, but id really really appreciate any help, as this would be my first step into
getting back to fta :) THANKS!

Venom

I'm pretty new at this myself but the old way of hooking up a receiver via stand alone files are gone now you have to be connected to a private server and/or public one and you can find them on the net. sites do not have the servers on them only files for them I be-leave.

P.S. and the receiver's you mention are not up or working look into limesat, viewsat, or Sonicview

shihab

THANKS A LOT! ummm nah i think ill pass on it then, seems too complicated for me now lol- it was really easy back in the day, damn N3 lol. thanks a lot though

macani

I'm am too looking to get back into testing. Anyone can point me in right direction? Which receiver has best support and might stick around for a while? Please give me some choice so I can do some more reading on them. Thanks

shihab

Hey, umm im probably gonna look into sonicview then- But one question please lol----so if I got a box and set it up however its supposed to be set up now, do i get all the channels liek before? like ppv movies and events?????

shinner

NANO is pretty good and most all the boxes that's on the forum are pretty good as well....Best thing to do is read a whole lot. But it will take you several hours of time doing the reading so better plan on a good time...........