zerodegrees8

VIP Member
Hi i have an old celron 477mhz aprox, and i had changed my bios battery and now my bios has completely changed, i do not have the boot from cdrom option in my bios anymore, tho on start up it shows that i have 2 cd roms, but again bios does not have the boot from cd rom option before, tho i have formatted my pc many of times, and again my bios changed? i've even tried loading bios defaults and setup defaults and still no boot from cdroom, its an asus board but i am not sure of what kind does not say on the mother board, and have always had trouble getting drivers for it any help would be great thanks

famoushiguy

Hi i have an old celron 477mhz aprox, and i had changed my bios battery and now my bios has completely changed, i do not have the boot from cdrom option in my bios anymore, tho on start up it shows that i have 2 cd roms, but again bios does not have the boot from cd rom option before, tho i have formatted my pc many of times, and again my bios changed? i've even tried loading bios defaults and setup defaults and still no boot from cdroom, its an asus board but i am not sure of what kind does not say on the mother board, and have always had trouble getting drivers for it any help would be great thanks

Its gotta be the same size battery that was in there before.

If it is and it comes up " No Emulation"?

Try re-arranging your boot order, your cd-rom should never be first in order for it will say " No Emulation".