Can someone post Ihub 1.4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dells

The only thing I haven't tried is taking the hub from rom100 to 1.4, 1.9. and then 2.2 because I don't have the 1.4 file. I have taken it from rom100 to 1.9 then 2.2. It's the only thing I HAVEN'T TRIED.

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
al so I found this and still on the hunt for that 1.4 file this must be an older file,,

C/P
goes on your PC. It works with your STB . Download the wiz, after you are all hooked up, STB and Ihub, don't know what version you have now, could be 1.4. 1.9. You need to get 2.2 uploaded. After you get it on PC, and have downloaded the 2.2 hub file, click the upload button on bottom of screen, then go to where you downloaded and saved the 2.2 hub file, highlight it and then load it...

brb still looking for 1.4 file

dells

I found my 1.4 file Bounty. Thank you so much. I'm gonna re-start with these files and I'll get back to you.

CASPER

I KNOW Just wanted to see how long it will take others .........LOL......it's like the VIP MEMBERS ANY Thing they need they get it ASAP

dells

Thank you both so much. The wife says if I produce tv, she will let me get another membership. Lost 3 lifetime memberships on sites that got closed down. I really do appreciate your help. I'm 40 minutes in waiting and still scrambled. I guess this is just not gonna work for me!

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
hey dells turn it off from the back rebooting it, turn it on and let it sit sometime it does take some time to come back,,
on the other VIP LOL!! GHOST is busting on you LOL, he is showing you how we treat all our members like a VIP!! tell the little lady we are not going no where,, also if things are hard for our members we offer the FREE VIP use that dells report are get your post points up 500 post points gets FREE VIP also you don't need a lifetime membership to get VIP start small,, antell you feel ready to jump in full,,
I know how you feel about all those site that went down and out,, they over reach there self and got into thing they should not of been into, we are too smart for that B.S. and we a great manager that knows what going on at all times,,

you are a great part of our team,,
good luck

Last edited by a moderator:

dells

The gods gave me the first half of the Oregon, Tennessee game yesterday! Too bad they didn't give me the second!

Status
Not open for further replies.