Status
Not open for further replies.

CASPER

CoderX on Nagra3 Switchover

C / P from CoderX

First off, many of you old timers have noticed I haven't been in the forums as much as I normally am. Due to a combination of new boxes, nagra3 work and increased personal time requirement (no need to go into this) - I haven't been able to 'hang out' as I have in the past. Rest assured I'm still taking care of our users, and continue to support them as best as I'm able.

The good news is IKS/AKS will be available in less than a week for all SonySat receivers and will restore a majority of the channels on DN and Bev for those with dongles. I will be posting HOWTO's and instructions when this is available next week. In the interests of safety for our users, I'm taking the time to code this safely and reliably.

Over the years, SonySat has proven to be a good investment for a FTA receiver. The receiver has worked on Nagra1, Nagra2 and soon on Nagra 3 (via IKS/AKS). As soon as a cardless fix for N3 is available, rest assured the SonySat will have it.

I'd like to take a minute to thank our users, sponsors and fans. I've met some wonderful people in the FTA community these last few years (many of which Moderate this site) - and I look forward to their continued friendship.

A Very Busy,
Coder X

Status
Not open for further replies.