LightWolf

Default Re: Limesat 2.60 Zip

Can someone tell me why in Hell I am having a problem opening this new Limesat 2.60 zip file? I am using windows 7 and have not had a problem with other files. All this GGGGGGGGGGGDDDDDDDDDDDD stuff is enough to drive one CRAZY!!

BJS ....you posted in the file section...the 2.60 is a dual file for public and private ...some were having issues loading this to a ver.2 receiver...why you cannot DL will be looked into perhaps it was posted in wrong or incomplete format...or it could be on your end...do you have winzip or winrar downloaded on your pc...does it DL to your pc desktop...an then extract or open it....::eek:

eloans1

You do not open the file, you unzip it to a usb stick and the upload it to your receiver....You never open a file.

LightWolf

You do not open the file, you unzip it to a usb stick and the upload it to your receiver....You never open a file.
perhaps i worded it wrong but unzip is the term for a zipped file..you then take the file and extract or send to the usb.....thanx Eloans1

Last edited:

LightWolf

c/p Recove52 •Regardless of what file you have loaded factory default and load factory file 2.01 reboot
•Factory default again
•Load2.60 reboot and as some are having trouble getting 260 to load... 118 works
•Do another factory default after loading
•Go into network settings and select server settings
•Go to server slot 3 to begin inputting your settings
•Each box you input your data in will have seven stars; do not delete those stars just start inputting data
•When your done inputting data in each individual slot check and double check what you have input. Then press the green button to save.
•It will appear that your info has not been saved but it has been. Notice you will not be able to double check your settings so it has to be done right the first time
•When you are done in-putting your data hit the blue button thats named Init server
•Then scan your stats. Do not load a previously saved channel file do a fresh scan.
•If everything has been done correctly you will have connected to the server of your choice
•If you return to the Sever Setting menu you will see Connect CAID (1816