Status
Not open for further replies.

wesandraena

Planning on getting a VS 9000 reciever and would appreciate feedback on it and what dish goes with as well as set-up info.
This is my first post at this site but I've been testing for two years with coolsat and viewsat_ultra.

Free to air is a hobby that rules!!!!!!

CASPER

In regards to the receiver I do not test it my self., but in how to set it up everything you need will be in the vs9000 forum..

archange187

Planning on getting a VS 9000 reciever and would appreciate feedback on it and what dish goes with as well as set-up info.
This is my first post at this site but I've been testing for two years with coolsat and viewsat_ultra.

Free to air is a hobby that rules!!!!!!

I run a dish motor with my setup and runs very well. i have been testing a 9000 since they first came out. If you do decide to get one please get the upgrade 8psk tuner for DN hd. I like the 9000 better then the max for 2 reasons. Normal RCA outputs, USB on the front and the back, ATSC tuner and the pvr functions work very well. I have the 9000 hooked to my plasma with the HDMI and the rca out to my dvd recorder. With the atsc tuner it brings up the program guide with the ant. programing in 1080i

I enjoy it.

-Angel

Status
Not open for further replies.