andrew2020

All my channels are still scrambled.
I got my DM100 V2 and loaded 221A. Did my factory reset, went to the expert menu 0101. Typed the correct information for my paid subscription.
1. 00000000000000

Port: 10610, 10710
Server Name: fenfui.dynsite.net
DES KEY - Enter 6103 4034 4540 6970 9871 2341 2134

Still nothing was working so i checked out my router settings to make sure that those ports are accessing the internet through my router.
I have both full signal bars. I am new to this but I have done my research and i am pretty sure that I have covered every angle on this.

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
Welcome "andrew2020" to the "PBP" enjoy the forums here,,

sorry buddy the week end a little slow sometime,, I look around to see what we could come up with,,
Hopefuly we can get a few members to jump in to help you out,,
:toot: :rap: :help: :toot:

gopalmm2

Try using ports 10410 and 10510.

If it didn't work, your code may be bad. You can PM me your donation if you like and I can test and confirm (only if you are comfortable in doing so). I'm a mod at nfps forum and you can check for my credibility if you google my id. I use a 'tester program' to test all newcamd donations. If you do need a new donation. I will contact nfps and get you one at an express rate rather than you contacting nfps. However, nfps may require further personal information on your donation purchase, in which case, you can tell them directly.

If you don't feel comfortable, you can contact nfps directly.

andrew2020

I Tried those ports. Im not getting anything. There is only input for one port. Do I need to use both of those ports at the same time somehow. gopalmm2 I cant send you a PM with my donation number because i don't have 15 post yet lol. You could PM me your email or something.

gopalmm2

Tested and it works. Wow. Works with 10610 and 10710.

Anyways. Load the factory (0101F for V1 and 219F for V2) now and do a factory reset (Menu > System Settings > Factory Reset, Press OK!). Now, REBOOT.
Then load the 221A bin.
Follow steps:
Press 0+0+0+0+EXIT+EXIT to switch from PAL>NTSC!
Perform a factory reset (A MUST) – Menu > System Settings > Factory Reset, Press OK!
Then REBOOT before making any changes.
Now check the network settings. Make sure you get connectivity.
After that, setup sats.
Now input server info.

If you need any other files, let us know, and we'll upload them.

gopalmm2

Here's how to input server info:
• Go to expert setup and Press 0101
• You will see a hidden menu
• Go to Card Client Setup
• Go to NEWCAMD
• Under Host select, change from host ip to host name and type the fenfui.dynsite.net address under host name.
• Type port : 10610 or 10710
• Type username and password (access code)
• For DES KEY type 6103403445406970987123412134
• Save and exit

andrew2020

I followed all those directions completely. I have a ip. I have full signal on both bars and im getting channel information. The channel has a money sign and its just blank when I go to it. It does not say anything. I opened the port on my router for the box as well.

gopalmm2

You got both username and password as your accesscode?
You said you portforwarded the ports?

Perhaps your ISP may be blocking access to the server. Try pinging in command prompt or get a tool to check for connectivity.

andrew2020

Yes I can Ping the server got all four reply's. Made sure the ports where forwarded correctly and my info is typed in right I double checked it many times.

gopalmm2

Wow, everything's perfect then? Pretty sure something's not right else you should have tv.
Try a hard reboot. Remember that it takes a minute or 2 for the picture to come in. Park at channel 200.
Sure your sat settings are ok?

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
He guys could this be a case where you may have to just let the system sit for sometimes like alot of others system where I seen it may of took an hour or 2 untell it pop in???

gopalmm2

Possible buttman, but in my dm100 it just takes like 2 mins max. Usually pic comes in seconds. Just try parking at a good channel andrew2020.