BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
hey just a got a hd receiver from dn cause 1 of my recever 311 went south call and they sent me a vip211 it got usb set up there no extea charge for it i did ask if i had to pay for this they said no, i gess cause i donot have a hd dish my friend is getting me 1 he works 4 dtv he get them all the time, well i got a card riper n reader befor i set this up could i open this g3 card and progream the card to get all chanel i,( food for thought) this would be sweet if i could. wizard your are the master, face too, rickl your great on finding thing lets see if we can fix me up! if you do, i will send you all nude pic of batman and his girl just donot laugh at batmans handycap he got a small we we he get his ssd benifits for it... lol... batman:cry: fixing me up:)

Beware Beware

PreferredByPete.com Enthusiast
Would like to help you Buttman ....But I don't have any idea if you can or can't ...just thought I'd let you know so you don't think I'm ignoring you ....Cheers good luck with that ....:yes:

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
i don't want to seem as a know it all i seen that about a year ago on utube that is so cool but it's more easyer to use card slot ripper on a vergin card then you reprogream it my friend and i already open 1 of the new card, we change the pass code, but we had no progream to put in it yet, i think we could do some kind jtag, but i donot think we need to install a jtag cause it had a usb port in it ,just thinking, i have been seeing things about the usb progreams set up down loads well i keep looking and if someone come across something soon please let me know

thanks
lit bill