ripsanc

I just bought this card replacing my 7600GT. My problem is that it installed some "ATI HD Audio Rear Output" on its own while installin the graphics card, and made my Realtek HD audio driver disapear. The problem with this new ati driver is that its not producing any sound. I've checked the mute buttons and still nothing. I tried changing default devices but "ATI HD Audio Rear Output" is the only option. Can someone please help me.

Try this :- Click on Start > Settings > Control Panel > Sound and Audio Devices- Click on "Audio" tab.- Find the "Sound Playback Default Device". Then click on ATI HD Audio and change it back to your sound card. Apply the same to the MIDI playback and Sound Recording device if you want to.- Click on Apply.For your information : That ATI HD Audio is for the HDMI output for HDTV capable TV's this means if you input HDTV capable TV's the sound will output on your TV and not on your PC speakers. =)If my solution doesn't work. Try contacting me in Yahoo Messenger so we can sort this out manually. =)