BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
Dreambox has the N3 fix! :)
C/P
by fta.report

A solid word comes from a close source that dreambox has cracked the N3.

TV Cabo and D+ are working flawless. The ROM 240 card has been dumped and now the patch is coming soon!. Just wait and see.. they are encrypting the patch so other lame coders won't copy it.:D:D

will be keeping every body updated i do beleave within the next week or so
cross your finger boys and girls

lit bill Jumping SmiliesJumping Smilies

Last edited by a moderator:

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
Dreambox has the N3 fix! :)
C/P
by fta.report

A solid word comes from a close source that dreambox has cracked the N3.

TV Cabo and D+ are working flawless. The ROM 240 card has been dumped and now the patch is coming soon!. Just wait and see.. they are encrypting the patch so other lame coders won't copy it.:D:D

will be keeping every body updated i do beleave within the next week or so
cross your finger boys and girls

lit bill Jumping SmiliesJumping Smilies

A little more info on somewhat how its going to work, this is a little new to me i may need help when it comes out...

IKS systems are NOT safe .... nfusion/cnx/sonicview/kbox/neosat all work with IKS technology but the problem is that they all connect to a public server.

Once Bell/DN starts logging the IP .. not good idea to connect to a public server.

All of you have 2 choices.

1 - Wait for IKS less patch file
2 - Until a patch file comes out run a private IKS server. Limited trusted users with controlled user/passes. that way you get TV.

I will post a "DO IT YOURSELF IKS" server (10 min server setup) guide in dreambox section. Enjoy it in few days.

Step by step IKS setup dreambox guide coming soon!.. The patch is here but after securing it we will release..

buttman aka lit - bill
remeber this is comming from a very good source 98% good info so keep the faith
more to come stay tune!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
i was hoping this was it and was going to pan out the source is a good source but i still see nothing out about it yet well back to the drawing board...:sad:

RUMORS

litbill

jerrell

Hi, let me introduce myself. I am a Newbie joined the site today from uk. We originally had cable & wireless tv now called Virgin, yes like virgin airways owned by none other than Mr Branson. Virgin cable tv & broadband has been operating for a number of years and we have been able to view channels for free until recently when Virgin got Nagra 3 installed and wiped out my free viewing pleasure and others around the uk. So my question is thyis as per your above post has N3 been cracked Also (Deambox) I take it is a usermemeber of our site I presume. However Strange as this may sound we use Dreamboxes as sat (DM500S) and cable receivers (DM500c) in the UK. I have a DM500C not sure if you hav the same models in the USA. and I was wandering if I could apply the N3 fix to my DM500c to get it up and working. I f so I would be very grateful if you could point me in the write direction.

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
Welcome "jerrell" to the site,, it's away good to see a new members going through and enjoying the older forums in our great site, as you are reading dreambox is the receiver, you, I, and many other could only wish that we had those good old day's back with the n3 working but this post was a hopeful wishing and just a RUMORS,, the best thing is keep reading and find other way for your free viewing pleasure look into the [dreambox 100] would be a good start, you could use that with broadband or look into other type of receivers..

well got to go enjoy your stay if you need any help just ask,

B hunter