Hello Allow me to Introduce myself

doctordishhead

I am a MCSE Systems Engineer here in the uk and i got a dishhead a dishhead yep thats right one day i was on the roof the wind blew i fell off the roof and the 6 foot dish fell on me head yep thats right so i got a steel plate in me head so my buddy said lets call you doctordishhead i accepted and have become famous here as the fta king we love are dishes and giving support on all aspects as well as computers servers solar panels wind generaters both axial and blade type we have a green thumbs as well nice to be in such a wonderfull place!! Cheers from down under!!

CASPER

lmao...................
welcome_plane.gif

READ FORUM RULES HERE : Rules

SETWIRE

I am a MCSE Systems Engineer here in the uk and i got a dishhead a dishhead yep thats right one day i was on the roof the wind blew i fell off the roof and the 6 foot dish fell on me head yep thats right so i got a steel plate in me head so my buddy said lets call you doctordishhead i accepted and have become famous here as the fta king we love are dishes and giving support on all aspects as well as computers servers solar panels wind generaters both axial and blade type we have a green thumbs as well nice to be in such a wonderfull place!! Cheers from down under!!

Well to us Canadians Downunder denote Australia not the UK.

Guess that Dish hitting you on the head has caused some confusion. LOL