[Not Working!] HELP and Hello everyone.

colesdad

I have a cw-800s and I have done all that I knoe how to do. I have read questions and answers the other people have posted trying to get this thing to work. I have good signal but still scrambled channel. Is there anyone that can help me?

ricklbert

I have a cw-800s and I have done all that I knoe how to do. I have read questions and answers the other people have posted trying to get this thing to work. I have good signal but still scrambled channel. Is there anyone that can help me?

Post you settings......:)

Beware Beware

PreferredByPete.com Enthusiast

You do realize that D/N is not working do to N3 so unless you have 36in dish & are look for true FTA your not going to receive any channels ,,, maybe channel 100 thats about it ... sorry :sad: PS But have a good summer & keep checking in for new files & other news .... Cheers :)

colesdad

Hello. I was wondering if anyone can give me any info ab my cw-800s. Do I need to toos it to the side and do somethiong else or are they ever going to get it working where People will be able to watch tv again? If it is working and Ive missed something along the way can anyone PLEASE help me get mine up and going again..Thanks... The last I checked D/N wasnt working do to the N3 change over....HELP me PLEASE.... And Once Again Thanks To Who Ever That May Be Able To Help Me..

CASPER

Unfortunately captive works is still down unless you live in South America and Aim to Amazonas when we get something new it will be posted....