[General Question?] help set up hd dish

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
well as most of you guy knows i have a paid sub, dish sent me a replacement when my 311 went down, thay sent a vip211 at no extra charge and i don't have to pay for the hd monthly charge because i have the dish 500, now my brother got me an turbo hd dish, what do i need to set it up for the hd this dish got 3 beams on it, i know that the 2 beams that are together is the 110 & 119, and it looks like the lnbs are built into it, but what is the 3rd beam for do i need a nother switch or something like that and how do i set it up..
thanks

lit bill

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
lnb are built into the twin beem and the 3rd been, do i need another switch like dp 44??? it that the case, ( cable 1 comming from the tween beems,and going #1 to the dp44 switch 1 cable for both twin beem 119&110 being the lnb is built,) and the (3rd beem cable is 129going to #2 input on the switch.) is this right????

CASPER

That is for aiming at bev 92 you can watch both bev and dn if you know how to twick the dish.....so you will be scanning 119, 110, 92 . and if it's built in then you don't need a disq switch if not then you will need it........