How can I speed up an event in Sony Vegas as fast as I want?

Alyssa

I use Sony Vegas 9.0, but it won't let me speed up a video more than 4 times, I have tried to hold ctrl and drag, and have gone to properties, but I can't figure out how to speed it up even more.

Dana Skittle

This only works with the Pro version*A lot of people have been experiencing this problem, like me in the past. But I finally found out how to do it as much as i want lol. I'm 11 & i know how to do it! xDOKAY, back to the point.Here are the steps:D1) Right click on your clip.2) Go to insert/remove envelope>then Velocity3) go back to your clip. As you can see there is a green line in the center. Drag that up to speed the clip. Drag is down to slow the clip. The lower it is, the slower it gets. The higher it gets, the faster it gets.4) If it is all the way up and you are not pleased, do the CTRL method.5)Good luck!

JerBaak

Aunsoft Video Converter helps you convert between various formats. It is the must-have conversion tool for video lovers, and enables you to enjoy movies on computer, to further edit video for creation, to present video on HDTV, and to publish video online in web-friendly format. You can control your video and music on popular portable devices including iPad, Nexus One, HTC Hero, Zune, iPod, PSP, Apple TV, iPhone anytime anywhere.With this powerful converter, you can also convert videos for video editing software like Adobe Premiere, Windows Movie Maker, Sony Vegas, and upload video to YouTube and MySpace to share videos.