BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
Welcome "salvatierra to the site,,
You posted This thread in the File section and no one was able to reply to you request to help you out,,
If your having any problems on posting a thread and not sure where to put your post inthe forums feel free to get intouch with one of the SuperMods that why we are here!!

THIS THREAD HAS BEEN MOVED BY BUTTMAN302

eloans1

If you are trying to connect to a public server, the Ihub and the Newlink dongles are no longer working. There is a new dongle out for SV called the SVLAN. The files are in the files section of this forum. If you want to spend your money on more SV equipment, you can find one on Ebay for $69.00. All receivers and all brands now have to be connected to the internet to work, there no stand alone fixes any more since n3 has taken effect.

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
If you are trying to connect to a public server, the Ihub and the Newlink dongles are no longer working. There is a new dongle out for SV called the SVLAN. The files are in the files section of this forum. If you want to spend your money on more SV equipment, you can find one on Ebay for $69.00. All receivers and all brands now have to be connected to the internet to work, there no stand alone fixes any more since n3 has taken effect.

OK "salvatierra" eloans is right the public server are out of the game,,
so you may want to think about jumping on the private server let us know if you want me to look around for a PS,,
there are alot of good news being reported about the private server with very low on there down time,, most of the channels are up,, even some of the local channels are working, PPV sport events are up most of the time,, and getting some of the PPV movies,,
so there where it stands,, again if you like me to look into finding you some private server,, please let us know,, and we will get on it asap, it we can,,

good luck,,

Last edited by a moderator:

SETWIRE

Here you go "salvatierra" I Think This Is The Info You Have been Looking For, in these Links We Have Posted

Read these how too and set-up, they should help you,,
(1) Info,,
https://preferredbypete.com/sonicview-discussions/28860-re-sv8000hd_svlan_hd8.html

(2) Info
https://preferredbypete.com/sonicvi...ement-sonicview-svlan-team-dec-27-2010-a.html

Or do what most SV owners are doing-------Putting their SV receivers in their closets and moving on to other working IKS receivers.
IMO -------definitely the thing to be doing if you own any SV receiver.

wire brush

HI, I'm new here and need some help. I'm testing a sv8000. I'm thinking of getting the new svlan. I checked out your file section and the bin posted for the svlan is a rar file. How does one extract the bin file from this. Also do I need the svlan dongle if I go with a private server. I currently have a ihub. Also what are the risks with private servers, and where is a good source to get them. Thanks in advance for any help.