verag

Hello. I had V2.1 before and saw this new version 2.2. I did the upload and now it's completely blank on the WizNet. I go to upload to try the 2.1 again and it won't even let me upload anything, it doesn't give me any message, the screen just cleared everything there when i uploaded 2.2. Please help! I would appreciate it. Thanks.

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
Re: I hub upgrade version 2.2

Hello. I had V2.1 before and saw this new version 2.2. I did the upload and now it's completely blank on the WizNet. I go to upload to try the 2.1 again and it won't even let me upload anything, it doesn't give me any message, the screen just cleared everything there when i uploaded 2.2. Please help! I would appreciate it. Thanks.
"verag" what system do you have and did you reboot your box?? I seen somewhere you might have to do the load another time don't quote,,

Beware Beware

PreferredByPete.com Enthusiast

This is File section NO DISCUSSION I will move ......that being said hit search after upload...

verag

I have SV360 premiere and at first it was cleared and didn't show info but now I tried again and it shows versions 2.2 and all other info in wiznet. I loaded the new file ihub v0420. But it still shows scramble. So version 2.2 isn't working for me or the new file. Can you help please ??? Thanks.

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
Thanks face33 I did not even take notice

verag,
(1) did you reboot you dsl?
[2] it look like your internet connection,,
[3] check is the light on the Ihub wiznet?
[4] Some had to redo do the Serial Number Registration
[5] or might be the receiver causing this issue as well.

your not the only one with the same problem,, there are many reports about this..
i will do alittle more looking into what going on,,

Last edited by a moderator:

Beware Beware

PreferredByPete.com Enthusiast
it works just freezing most of time reboot from back then go to 101 then say 320 give it a try ..also in wiznet I put DNS server IP 8.8.8.8 & ip configuration Static I don't know if that helps but it didn't hurt Cheers

Last edited:

verag

I'll try that, but how do i change the DNS server ip in wiznet? it is shaded and doesn't let me edit that part. ? Thanks.

verag

Thank you Buttman302. how do i input the seriel number registration? Also, is it correct that I am using version 2.2 now with the new ihub file 0420 or should I be using 2.1 version? Thanks.

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
here some setting on a working system

for public server that work with my linksys router, viewed on wiznet:
Using pc, open wiznet tool, click search, check all data,

( The addy for SV used to be 0.0.0.0 or 9.9.9.9 at one time. Port used to be 1920. That could have all changed. )

1) Network screen:

Version: 2.2, Not connected or connected, in upper right box is "ok"
Board list: 00:90:BC:XX:XX:XX
Enable serial debug: unchecked
Ip configuration method: Static checked (or DHCP)
Local IP 192.168.1.XXX Port 80
Subnet: 255.255.255.0
gateway: 192.168.1.1
PPPoE: Shaded gray and empty
Password: Shaded gray and empty
Server IP: 0.0.0.0 Port: 9999
Operation mode: "Mixed" is checked
Use DNS: Box checked

DNS Server IP: 192.168.1.1, same as my gateway for linksys router (or your isp dns ip number, or public dns number, any one of these will work fine)

Domain Name: *****

2) Serial screen:

Speed: 111200
Datbit: 8
Parity: None
Stop Bit: 1
Flow: None

3) Option screen:

Inactivity time: 8
Data Packing Condition:
Time: 0
Size: 0
Char: 00
Password (TCP Server):
fields are all blank
Serial Configuration:
Enable box "unchecked"
Code: 00 00 00

hope some of this Info can help and bring you luck

b hunter

Last edited by a moderator:

jdeb1934

Butman thanks for the reply. Newlink uses newlink 1.2 hub. I'm trying to find out the newlink settngs basically, use dns y or n, server ip and server port. Thanks, again, joed