I’m “FREEZING” and it’s not even winter yet????

acvegas

:dirol:Using the “Weather Forecaster” what’s the story on new satellite software file releases. Are new satellite software files released regularly like the old days? Are there satellite software creators around like “blacklist” (old-school software script writer) techs to resolve on going satellite outages and freezes, etc. …..if there is a major satellite outage are new satellite software files released immediately or does anyone (software script writers) even care anymore. Does anyone think a new software file will be released soon? I am currently using satellite software file: Viewsat Ultra NON-Factory File PFTAUSW-100708U ….and YES I tried an older/previous version with still no improved results.

What’s the REAL story with IKS (Weather Forecaster and similar set-ups) and how are and how soon are satellite software files released when problems occur ….please educate me on how new satellite software files are released ….I am used to the old days (Nag 1/Nag2) when satellite software files were released immediately and regularly. What’s REALLY going on? Thanks!!!!!!

Last edited:

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
I'm with you those old days was the good days hmmmm,,, damn I do miss them, I take a look around to see if other having the same problems,, may be someone can jump in I on the road and may not be able to get right back to you,,