Farhadd

My receiver hangs about once a day and comes back to life after a power cycle.
I happened again 2 days ago and did not come back to life this time. Then I saw a new file which I uploaded to no avail.
All the channels have an offset of 2000 now but still no network connection and no picture.
Is it only me or everybody is in the same boat?

P.S. files downloaded from this site cannot by unzipped.

FTAGOD

My receiver hangs about once a day and comes back to life after a power cycle.
I happened again 2 days ago and did not come back to life this time. Then I saw a new file which I uploaded to no avail.
All the channels have an offset of 2000 now but still no network connection and no picture.
Is it only me or everybody is in the same boat?

P.S. files downloaded from this site cannot by unzipped.

I just downloaded the file and it UNZIP OK with out a problem...ATT: you need to be a VIP MEMBERS TO UNZIP THE FILES....

Farhadd

So that answers my post script comment.
What about the main question? Is everybody up with the April 25 code?

Farhadd

Unfortunately does not work for me.
It is a lot better since channel numbers are correct, EPG is working, channel names appear but still no network connection.

SETWIRE

Unfortunately does not work for me.
It is a lot better since channel numbers are correct, EPG is working, channel names appear but still no network connection.

What doesn't work for you.?
April 28th file is working just fine on both Public and Private servers.

Farhadd

I do have internet access to the back of the receiver. I have verified that with a laptop.
I have the new April 28th code loaded.
I have setup antenna and scanned satellites.
I get "scrambled channel" message only.
If this file is working for everybody else then the logical conclusion is that I am doing something wrong or a setting is not set properly or my receiver is gone.

Should I set internet access values other than selecting DHCP?
The user DNS server is set to 0.0.0.0 is that correct?

Farhadd

After playing with almost every setting it came back to life.
The last procedure was to do a factory default followed by Apr 28 followed by antenna setup and finally scanning.
Hope that helps others.

Farhadd

My box is done again.
Unless it is the server, I guess it means my receiver has reached the end of its life. Nevertheless it was money well spent.
What other boxes are up and running with an internal ethernet card and hopefully HD and Bev line up?