Status
Not open for further replies.

Beware Beware

PreferredByPete.com Enthusiast
Latest News From I-Hub Team 10/12/09

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

C/P

I will like to address the people who have not realized how good of a FTA receiver you have gotten and forgot that SV was the best cardless and will be in IKS. Also I will address few things to those who simply dont understand the hard work IHub and SV team are doing to get the problems solved to put an end to the whining and to satisfied the end users.

All of you had problems with the system since its beginning with technical difficulties as instability in the connection and frostbite in the image and even loss of channels. , but............. that will change, and is not an "I hope so", or MAYBE...... is a fact, and even if you guys bash me for letting you know is the truth.

There is a new Team working nonstop hours to get this done and fix all the problems. We the end users will soon test a real file 100% complete not in Beta status. Many channels will be up, very stable and I could say 90-98% free freezing and the most important 100% secure.

Many of you wonders what is the IHub status and blah blah blah so there is a little something of what is going on. Please be patience and Im 100% sure they will come through finely and withing few days or a week for the most.

Beware Beware

PreferredByPete.com Enthusiast
I can only add to this.. that.. it is true.. they are working on the new servers.. and they have plans.. once they get it right.. to move all of the dn, bev and international channels over to the new server.. once they get the bugs out of it.. the freezing issues.. and loss of channels.. is because you are still on the old servers.. The SV Coder team, says, they will spare no expense to make it right.. just how long that is going to take. no one knows.. so have lots of patience.. until it happens..

Status
Not open for further replies.