moralito512012

possible solution to the "weak signal" issue

Due to the recent outage I like many of you tried adjusting my settings thinking it was out on my end but later found out by checking this site it was the server & it's great that they fixed the issues BUT also like many of you I was frustrated by the weak signal message or the scrambled channel message or very bad pixelated pic out of no where when I thought I had set up the dish & scanned my channels successfully then I got the idea that this is an issue with the receiver & I figured it out......HEAT!....so I put a blower behind it & within minutes my signal was much better & the picture is clear on my channels now & it much improved my scan of channels...so if you have a blower or even a small fan give it a try & let us know how it goes for you....on another note I wish that when they release the next bin file for this that they make the info button be able to show the blue banner on one press then the full info on the second press then on the third press it closes out the info...currently it is a huge pain to get to the blue banner which shows your signal strength...hell they copied most of the viewsat interface why not go all out & just copy all of the feature as well like the ability to fine tune the signal while watching TV for those of us who use a motor.

I hope this works for you...GOOD LUCK & happy TV watching!

Don't get second hand information, Why not get it directly from ours Community? Come visit us you will never regret.
Get the best prices on FTA receivers and more Cool Satellite...This is true,it work for me with a fan.