Status
Not open for further replies.

fflebag

Banned
ike neusat what is that plus i went to fourms on protection like you said i cant find it i dont think it would be wise to hook to your internet they can get your ip address unless you have some kind of protection.anyway can you use a lap top with a card on side i have a rouuter wireless to pick up internet.i do have two more computer main an oone in my bedroom.but laptop i want to use si it will be close to receiver.protection is the main thing on this cardsharing

fflebag

Banned
i dont agree with you on what i look at today internet can get you if you dont have protection using loader2 is much better thats how i feel

CASPER

i dont agree with you on what i look at today internet can get you if you dont have protection using loader2 is much better thats how i feel

you did not understand what I say.. you ask face what kind of receiver you have and I told you that under his name of any post it will show the receiver his is testing...

Last edited:

fflebag

Banned
i went back an looked i know what he using you dont understand look what i ask YOU.YOU TELL ME I LOOKED AT WHAT YOU SAID TODAY I DONT AGREE WITH YOU SO ANSWER MY QUESTION?

fflebag

Banned
Nothing safe in this game something like that i will have to go back an look again face said the same thing internet connection not good if you dont have protection you can walk across the street an something can happen face but what you said today i dont agree you need to be more clear i will go back an look then get back with you.loader2 is much safer then hooking up to the internet.unless you have protection.you got to be crazy to do that i chat with reople today they said you got protection when you buy the receiver its built in is that true or not canda you guys are saying nonthing safe in this game.well i got new for you i played it for a long time it been good to me loader2 is much safer then hooking up to the internet.i pay now.so give me a run around

Status
Not open for further replies.