BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
C/P
Many Thanks To
"gopalmm2"
Good friend to the buttman302
I got some info for you in case you haven't subscribed to nfps yet, so you can test it out with this:

New Free Trial from NFPS effective today.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Trial effective immediately till Sunday, 10th. October, 2010

Server Address: fenfu.dynsite.net
Username and Password: ftabeta.com
Port: 10010.

Usable on all receivers supported by NFPS.

Enjoy.

Regards,
gopalmm2

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
Hopefully Mr. "gopalmm2" we will have the honor of him Joining our family soon here at PreferredByPete,,

B Hunter

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
I don't know too much on the iks gopalmm2 I would think you know more about it but I found this if this help you guys

DES key: 6103403445406970987123412134

Here you go...
iksprivateserver.com
Free Trial effective immediately till Sunday, 10th. October, 2010
Usable on all receivers supported by NFPS.

Enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:

dells

has anyone done this? I'm running a SV 360premier. If so could you post your settings on the server page.
It doesn't seem to be working for me.

gopalmm2

Have you looked at their website? Check the SonicView section at iksprivateserver.com/sonicview-guide/ and there they have a guide and files. I've tried the trial in another receiver and it works. I'm not too familiar with the sv360p though.

gopalmm2

Also, make sure you have the server name and username/password in all small letters. That does make a difference.

gopalmm2

Free trial from October 11 for 1 week.

C/P:
Free trial for this week from nfps:
free trial for 1 week
> Server: fenfui.dynsite.net
> DES key: 6103403445406970987123412134
> Port: 10510
> user: yijintao
> pass: yijintao

ps: this is not the full server its a partial server with only 75% of the channels

78_z28

OK guys i have been trying to load this software for 1 hr now and it dont want to work. I nave a nfusion phoenix. Plase help if i can get this working i might just signup. Port 1&2 bev 3&4 charlie

dells

Your better not messing with it. It's more like "25%" channels. Not worth the hassle for the trial. However it's a good system if your into paying for the private. Great up time, no freezes.

78_z28

Really only 25 % that seem low, why would they promote their system if that was the case? I see all the instruction are for the nova not the Phoenix though that must make a differance when trying to load the files.

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
Damn is that it 25% free is free well anything at less you could see some kinda of life in that n-fusion junk LOL J/K

dells

Yes, so far I can't find one NOT working! I have both hubs and receivers up at the same time...........you gotta be kidding me........I can't remember the last time my set up ran so good. I gotta hand it to these guys!

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
Let me know if you ever needs anything or have question for these guys,, I do have a good relationship with the staffers, I get to talk to them all the time and have help a few members out by relaying there message,,

gopalmm2

OK, guys.. I'll post a detailed how-to for all the nfusions except nf hd (some people are workng on the nf hd). The internationals will be up with this as well. Stay tuned.

gopalmm2

Here you go 78_z28: Crap, it says required post count not met... it's there in the other receiver section...
And no, this is 75% of the channels as they said. It is a lot of channels. nfps has HD channels up at 129 as well, their list is huge.